Thursday, June 4, 2009

Announcing a Post that does NOT feature anything Twilight-related

Surprised?


So was I.

But I DO love things OTHER than Twilight.


First off.

RIP David Carridine
this totally saddened me to hear this when I woke up today.
I mean, he was the Bill in Kill Bill
:*(


Second

this creeps me out.
seriously.
I have a hard time looking at this cause its crazy.
L-R
Robert Downey Jr. Javier Bardem Jeffrey Dean Morgan
someone has some explaining to do


Third

Carter from Gossip Girl
you're pretty much the only OTHER person
I was ok with Blair hooking up with.
Cause you're pretty smokin' hot.


Fourth

I totally love Hayden Christensen
I also totally love Rachel Bilson
Which is why I love these pics of them in France

They actually look, normal?


so so so cute
matching Lacoste shirts
may I have one?


Hayden you should pop the collar more often.
Seriously.
I'm like picturing your hand grazing my back like that.
*drools*


Fifth

I may hate Tom Cruise.
Not even a big fan of Katie Holmes cause
well, she bangs Tom Cruise
BUT
I love love love Suri
And as someone on ohnotheydidnt pointed out.
I love that Katie thinks this mess is cute.
Kate Gosselin would be freaking the hell out.


Sixth
Things going on in this picture:
-Zac Efron on set of Entourage
-Jeremy Piven looking jacked.
-Zac Efron looking muy caliente in aviators
-Me wishing I was that kid.



That is all!

See I can do a non-twilight related post after all.

However just for good measure I give you THIS.

Because what Twihard doesn't want to see this?
Like every day.
A thousand times a day.
Exactly.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

note to self start buying lacoste polos, going to Roland Garros thats where the beautiful women hang out.. that and small mexican eaterys.. and i hope ari punches zac efron or calls him a M fo in the episode only the way Ari Gold can. another note to self become ari gold, thanks for the great tips crystal...