Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Tuesday - thats all I can come up with

It's 1pm on Tuesday.

I should still be sleeping seeing as I went to bed at 4am last night on account of the fact I was workin my usual Margarita Monday.

But I'm not still sleeping cause I have to be back at work at 3pm. Yuck.

Of course, I had to update because I love you guys too much to disappoint you.



This photo was taken backstage at the MTV Movie Awards.
Which I'm still hyperventilating over.
Just so you know.
Could these men's jawlines be any sexier?
I seriously don't think so.


Apparently Rob and KStew are determining
IF
they could swap sneakers some time.


I wanted to rant about this other night.
But on account of the awesomeness of the awards show.
I forgot :(
BUT.
What in the hell was up with them just casually mentioning,
WHILE going to commercial,
That Heath Ledger won for Best Villain?
Come on now...
I realize maybe you didn't want to make a big deal...
But you could have at least been RESPECTFUL?




Lastly, MYSTERY SOLVED.
Eminem was in on this.
He was mic'd.
It was rehearsed.
Now its just not funny for me anymore.




Rob left La La land yesterday.
After shacking up with KStew at The Charlie Hotel.
WHERE they returned too after a cozy dinner for TWO
after the movie awards.
I would post their walk of shame photos.
But seriously.
No ones walk of shame photos should be seen.

I will give you this.
This was an hour after the said walk of shame.
When Rob flew out of LAX.

He even makes airport security processes look
HOT.
*flails*

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hehe, I'm actually relieved it was all staged, I was hoping Eminem and his crew weren't THAT homophobic (considering one of the 12 members is gay...forget who!)

Anonymous said...

WHAT SHAME WALK??? would either one of them be shameful of boning each other???

C r y s t a l said...

hah well considering she has a boyfriend, she might be yes.

although she really shouldnt be because RPatz is a freakin sex god.