To some, bliss is a beautiful sunset or a sip of a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Winning and achieving everything you've always dreamed of or being tangled in the sheets with the one person in the world you are truly meant to love. To others, it may be something so out of their reach, that they suffer through every day wishing for just one opportunity to experience it. Then of course , there is the textbook definition of bliss.
def : bliss n
1. extreme happiness
2. utter contentment or joy.
So what is it to me? Stick around and you'll surely find out. In the meantime, let me just say this.
I am a very passionate individual. I am passionate about everything in my life from the love I have for others in my life to the coffee I drink and the movies I watch. I told people for years that I would live in Las Vegas one day and I didn't fail to follow through on that promise to myself; I only wish the dream never had to end and that I was still there. I am ridiculously addicted to several things which will undoubtedly be mentioned on here daily:
* Love - especially its ability to toy with your heart and drive you absolutely mad.
* Twilight - and all things Twilight related
* Celebrity Gossip - its not like crack. it IS crack.
* Deliciously fun tv shows such as Weeds, Gossip Girl, True Blood, & Chuck.
* Movies & Movie Trailers - utterly addicted.
* Comments - They are love so please don't be shy.
Naturally, all of the above, make me blissfully happy. Which is pretty much where the title for my newest, latest blog arose from. So bookmark this page. Tell your friends if they happen to like blogs written by obsessed fangirls who can and will talk about all things movie & tv related (especially if they are Twilight fans). Lastly, as I said before, comments are love.