Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day = Ranting

So I realize that I live in Canada.

Part of living in Canada - especially in the east coast - is dealing with snow.

Well dear Mother Nature. ENOUGH WITH IT.

I was reminded this morning of why I hate winter. All 20 cms of it.

*inhales deeply*

Ok - onto some photo ranting.

I discovered this AMAZING fanfic this week.
Actually. By discover I mean it was recomended.
On Twitter by @kstew411
And Twitter is the holy grail of all things amazing.
MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
I warn you. Its not for the, hmm, reserved folk.
It's AU [alternate universe]
Edward is a controlling 27yr old non vampire billionaire.
Bella is a university graduate just trying to get into publishing.
They fall for each other and oh yah.
He's sort a man version of a dominatrix.
Its so ballsy, descriptive, and HOT; I *flail* everytime.
Do yourself a favor if you like fanfic and check.it.out.



this was an excuse for me to use this hot photo of Robsten.



Also on Twitter this week.
I was reminded of this hotter than sex photo.
Srsly. I'm not settling till I find a man with THAT
kind of hair. for realz.
Oh and that bum too.


Remember Me Poster was Released.
Ummm yes hi. I would like to Emilie de Ravin thx.



"Up in the Air"
aka
the movie i may sneak out on christmas night to go see
Premiere.
Hello George Clooney.
You already know how much I love you.
Please keep staying sexy
So I can keep *flailing*
every.time.i.see.you.



AND in myopinion
The belle of the ball
Miss Anna Kendrick
I am telling all of you now.
After this movie, she will NOT be known as
Bella's friend 'Jessica' in those Twilight movies.
You heard it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, good, im not the only one that reads fanfic! i thought i was such a nerd for it! ill def check that one out..im also in LOVE with this one..its so fucked up. lovelove

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4627414/1/Wide_Awake


ive pretty much read ten stories in the past two weeks. haha

Anonymous said...

oh,and when i said read ten stories in the past two weeks, to clarify, i mean ten separate fanfics. haha

C r y s t a l said...

Oooh I think @kstew411 recomended Wide Awake too!! I will have to check that out now that I'm caught up to Master of the Universe!!

Thanks!

Ashley said...

Anna Kendrick is getting some pre-Oscar buzz, actually, so good for her :)

PS, KStew and Patz have very similar facial features in the first pic, they look like beautiful siblings. K-Pattincest fan fic?