Wednesday, September 15, 2010

when life gives you lemons... I recommend shooting tequila

And I will start accepting tequila donations in 3,....2,.... 1,.....

Have you ever heard of the expression 'when it rains it pours' ?

That is my week. Multiplied by 10000000000000000.

I must have mad fuckin skill
Truth

First my car died.

Then I came down with a cold.

Then my laptop battery adapter died.


Then I found out it wasn't the adapter - it was the socket in the mother board and its TOAST.


WTF

for realz

Dear Universe
I didn't realize you had a beef with me.
Please get over it.
I'd like my good fortune back thanks.
Hearts, me xo

So because I refuse to even attempt to do a blog post on THIS old piece of .... wait I'll be nice to my former laptop that now belongs to mom and dad.

*takes a moment to inhale*

Until my laptop is fixed (which the computer techs have said will be a miracle) or Until I buy myself a MacBook (yes this IS the only thing getting me through this), I may not be posting UNLESS I find some form of inner strength to do so from this piece of... *inhales sharply* .... this still functioning ancient Dell laptop I once loved with all my heart before replacing it with a new HP and handing it over to my parents.

At least I can still tweet from my Blackberry.

You know - until lightning strikes it because this is just my life right now.

[A/N: I am BEGGING. Please DM me if anything updates -> EP, EoPC, UoEM, Second Chances, LimB, Matter of Trust, Say Hello Wave Goodbye. As well, please DM me immediately if the R/K sex tape descends upon us but obviously this goes without saying. Sending mad love to you all. - C]

5 comments:

Kj said...

Awww my sweet girl! I had a similar week too, and am just now emerging from my painful cold-haze to try and write Musings today. HUGS HUGS HUGS. I have yet to go back and comment on your EP post last week, but I wanted to thank you for shouting out to me, because I know from our "EP journaling Exercise" that you were in DEEP DEEP, baby. So much love to you darling. I'll be responding to your emails soon too. I appreciate your feedback on the website, etc. But mostly, I appreciate YOU. Much love, xo,KJ

JWink22 said...

So sorry you had a crap week bb! I flove you and hope it's a better week this week!!!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, my work is a continuous suck fest. lol

hugs and kisses xoxo

p.s. you were a wonderful texting Vegas guide this past week. I really appreciated it!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG, MISSY

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Diane von Furstenberg, Nika, American Vintage, Boots, Woodford & Co, Acne, Vivienne Westwood, Divine Rights of Denim, Alana Jarkata Satchel Handbag by Nicole Miller, Jenni Kayne, Blank Denim, Jen's Pirate Booty, http://www.eicop.org/m-609-metal-mulisha.aspx, Evening, ginette ny, Short Prom Dresses, Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian, AG Denim Jeans -Adriano Goldschmied, Soixante Neuf, Gara Danielle, Ashley Ashoff, B-Low The Belt, Denim Vests & Jackets, Gigi Prom, Citrine by the Stones, Karen Warren, Brette Sandler Swimwear, Suzi Chin, Shoshanna, Amanda Uprichard, Mara Hoffman, Two Piece, Fortune Favors the Brave, Women's, K. Jacques, Dessy Group Flower Girls, Dessy Group, Calvin Klein Underwear, Shaving, Charms, Divine Rights of Denim, Manoush, Christopher Kane, Inca, IRO, Urban Behavior, Kenneth Jay Lane, Garter, Julian Chang, Camis, Heartloom, Yoana Baraschi, Tony Bowls Evenings, Soo Ihn Kim, Goldie, Minnetonka, Colony Sportswear, Geren Ford, Feel The Piece - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!