Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wishing you a blissful holiday season!

Well. It's that time of year again.

The Holidays.

Christmas. Hanukkah. Festivus. You pick.

And if there is one thing that I want to say on take me to bliss today, the eve of Christmas Eve - it is THIS:


Seriously. I love ALL of my followers to the moon and back. Honestly, make it Pluto and back. You make blogging so rewarding and I hope all of you have had a wonderful holiday season until today and have a BLISSFUL Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus.

My life, in the days leading up to Christmas, has been busy, exciting, and festive.

There has been insane amounts of hours spent baking.

yes.
KStew and I need to bake together.


There have been WONDERFUL cards coming in from all around the world from all of YOU wonderful followers.

To @JessWink22 @Jayde17 - I love love LOVED your card!

And to the amazing @concretefluff who sent me this beautiful necklace:

I FLOVE it.
I FLOVE you.
xx


And to the best co-worker a girl could ever ask for, @sianra, who put together the neatest xmas prezzie ever....

it had HINTS.
it was AMAZING.

yes.
she knows me VERY well.
and I absolutely FLOVE her xx


Lastly, between baking, opening Christmas cards, opening amazing prezzies, Christmas shopping, working 40 hours a week, and consuming insane amounts of Starbucks to keep me going, I have become UNCONDITIONALLY and IRREVOCABLY in LOVE with a new story.



HOLY hell. HOLY UNF.

If you are NOT reading this EPIC fic and I use the term epic rarely when it comes to fanfiction, you need to spend your Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus reading this story. I don't even want to tell you anything about it because you SERIOUSLY need to discover it yourself. The amazing @kate_suena rec'd it to me and basically told me that I needed to read it that night. Because the chapters are short (sometimes 500 words or less) you can get through it fast. It updates multiple times a day. YES - MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY! I warn you, it will consume you and you will be "planning" your day around The Plan. True Story.

DO it. READ it. TELL me all about it.

The best Christmas Gift to you that I could possibly give to you - is the recommendation of this story. Truth.

I will now shut up and allow you to all get back to holiday traditions, holiday festivities, and basically reading The Plan updates seven times a day. You laugh - but you will know what I'm talking about soon.

So from my family to yours - I wish you all a VERY happy festive season and to my fellow Christmas folks, may Rob and Kristen be underneath all of your trees. Or at least their sex tape.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

yes this is my cat
she totally gave me permission to post this.


Crystal

6 comments:

Kate said...

Crystal,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! I'm so glad that you decided to read The Plan - otherwise I'd be very flaily over here by myself, and that just wouldn't be fun at all.

Also, I know I've said it before, but I cannot stop smiling looking at that pic of your cat being festive (which is how I'm sure she sees it). :)

Until the next The Plan update ma belle!

xx

Anonymous said...

hi! new to your blog... think i"m a little hooked now. thank you for your fanfic recs... i'm a huge MOTU fan too. just want to say i love your pics and your insights. merry,merry!

Anonymous said...

That necklace is to die for and The Plan is going to have to be the next fic I read. The way you tweet about it makes me want to read it! Was that your point? Because it was well taken.

elle said...

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas & are enjoying this holiday season to the max!

All of your tweeting about the Plan had my interest piqued, so I dove in & finished it in 1 day. When I started reading there were 70 chapters & once I got to the end, it was done. I am so sad it's over. I kinda wish I would have started sooner so I could have followed along with the timed updates... such a clever concept! Such an amazing story!!! I miss it.

P.S. your cat is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I hadn't commented on this yet!!!! #FAIL.

The Plan - I have plans to read it very soon.

Your baking - I am tres jealous! Usually I do some Christmas baking and this year I even had plans to construct a gingerbread house but for some reason I could just not be bothered. Sadface.


Bella is adorable. I LOVE this pic of her that was in the Christmas card. Also, I love in this one how she has her back legs up to kick you. It's like, "Mum, put me DOWN and take off this stupid hat or you'll leave me no choice!!". My Ed boy is the same way.

Mwah! Love you lots <3

J xo

Jessie said...

aaaahhhh!!
I had not checked your blog since it was 1 busy week! I'm very bless to have you has a coworker and it was a real pleasure to make this little box of happiness! :)
I loooove you, and your blog, of course!
-Sianria ;)